Join an agile, productive, and fast-growing team. We are looking for a full stack programmer that has a firm grasp on Ruby. You will be developing cutting edge software in the senior care industry and making an extraordinary difference in family’s lives.
Our company is based at rhubarb, a venture studio in the US Bank Tower (the tallest building downtown), which happens to have one heck of a view! Working at rhubarb means that while you are focused on building Bedside, you are surrounded by other startups, and continuously learning from the cross pollination of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Passion for creating great products
- Obsession with problem solving
- Interest in healthcare
- 2+ years experience
- Ruby on Rails
- Test Driven Development
- Factory Girl
- Continuous integration
- Circle CI
- Writing the best code ever!
- Build, maintain, and enhance new and existing code with focus on quality and efficiency using lean and agile methodologies
- Interface with Product Management and UX/UI team to properly translate requirements into design
- Development mentorship
- Ground floor with a fast moving startup
- Exposure to fascinating learning about how to build a company
- Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
- Join a brilliant, motivated, and fun team in an amazing studio office space
- Competitive compensation. $80,000 - $120,000 dependent on experience. Equity is available.
We are a new startup helping keep families in the loop about their loved ones in senior care. We are creating a secure line of communication between nursing facilities and families of the patients to reduce the "telephone game" between all included parties. There are about 1.7 million people being cared for in skilled nursing facilities, with that number growing as baby boomers get older. The families of these people may have to call in to check and see how "Mom" is doing on a continual basis hoping the nurses get back to them, which can be extremely time consuming and frustrating. We want to make it easier for families to stay updated about "Mom's" condition. The families get daily updates sent to their phone through our app with information such as: Did she eat all her food? Has she taken her meds? Has she done rehab? How is rehab going? etc.
If you’re interested, please send an email to “info [at] bedside.care” with your Linkedin profile, and links to any of your work you’d like to show us.
Thank you! We hope to meet you soon.
Bedside - CEO